Important Dates for Abstract Submission
Deadline for Abstract Submission: April 15, 2018
Deadline for Abstract Submission Extended: April 30, 2018
Notification of Abstract Audit Result: May 31, 2018
Deadline for Early-bird Registration: June 30, 2018
● Presenting author of an accepted abstract SHOULD register and complete the full payment prior to 23:59, June 30, 2018 (GMT+8), in order to be included in the program of ICNCT18.
● Please comply with the deadline regarding the abstract submission. The abstracts can be revised after submission; however, after the submission deadline,authors cannot make changes to the submitted abstracts.
● The published abstracts are prohibited submitting to the ICNCT18.
● Abstract can be submitted only in English.
● Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts, as they will appear as they are without editing by the organizers.
● The maximum length of Title is 240 characters.
● The maximum length of Abstract is 600 words.
Copyright & Legal Obligation
● All information in the abstract submission, including authors’ names, affiliations, authors’ order of listing, and the content of abstract, will be used in the Congress publications.
● It is recommended that the contributor checks every column carefully before submitting the abstract.
● The contributor carries legal obligations of the abstract; any violation to a third party’s right will be the responsibility of the contributor him/herself.
● ICNCT18 has the copyright to use the abstract in the Conference for scientific purposes without any prior notice to thecontributor/authors.
Any further question regarding to submission, please feel free to contact
TEL: 886-2-2766-5367 #17
April 15, 2018- Deadline for Abstract Submission
April 30, 2018- (Extend) Deadline for Abstract Submission -May 15, 2018- (Extend Again) Deadline for Abstract Submission
-May 31, 2018-
Notification of Abstract Review Result
-June 30, 2018-
Deadline for Early-bird Registration
© Copyright ICNCT18. All Rights Reserved.