|Instruction for Oral Presentation|
Session Instructions: Each breakout session speaker will be given a total of 12 minutes which includes, 10 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for Q&A. There will be a short buffer between each breakout session so that the next presenter has enough time to setup their presentation. It is preferred that you have your PowerPoint presentation on a flash drive for easy loading.
Session Instructions: Each plenary session speaker will be given a total of 15 minutes which includes, 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for Q&A. There will be a short buffer between each plenary session so that the next presenter has enough time to setup their presentation. It is preferred that you have your PowerPoint presentation on a flash drive for easy loading.
● The preferred presentation format is PowerPoint; alternatively pdf can be used. Please save your PowerPoint with embedded font.
● Windows (Including Windows 7 professional, Office 2010) is the only operating system available for the presentations.
● Use of own PC or Macintosh for presenting is not possible.
● Alternatively and for late changes presentations can be brought on a CD-Rom or USB memory device to the Preview Room.
● Afterwards the presentations will be made available for the congress delegates in pdf format through a password protected webpage. Please send a note to the firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not want this. You can also upload an edited version of your presentation for sharing with the other congress delegates; a pdf-file with a modified name is appreciated.
- July 10, 2018 -
Fairchild Award Application Starts
- July 31, 2018 -
Deadline for Cancellation of Registration with 75% Refund
- September 10, 2018 -
Deadline for Fairchild Award Application
- September 30, 2018 -
Deadline for On-line Registration
© Copyright ICNCT18. All Rights Reserved.