|Instruction for Oral Presentation|
Session Instructions: Each breakout session speaker will be given a total of 15 minutes which includes, 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for Q&A. There will be a short buffer between each breakout session so that the next presenter has enough time to setup their presentation. It is preferred that you have your PowerPoint presentation on a flash drive for easy loading.
Session Instructions: Each plenary session speaker will be given a total of 20 minutes which includes, 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A. There will be a short buffer between each plenary session so that the next presenter has enough time to setup their presentation. It is preferred that you have your PowerPoint presentation on a flash drive for easy loading.
● The preferred presentation format is PowerPoint; alternatively pdf can be used. Please save your PowerPoint with embedded font.
● Windows (Including Windows 7 professional, Office 2010) is the only operating system available for the presentations.
● Use of own PC or Macintosh for presenting is not possible.
● Uploading of the presentations will be provided through the conference website.
● To access the uploading page a password is required. This is sent by email to the registered authors and can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
● The uploaded presentations are checked for compliance with the presentation computers by the organizer.
● Alternatively and for late changes presentations can be brought on a CD-Rom or USB memory device to the Preview Room.
● Afterwards the presentations will be made available for the congress delegates in pdf format through a password protected webpage. Please send a note to the email@example.com if you do not want this. You can also upload an edited version of your presentation for sharing with the other congress delegates; a pdf-file with a modified name is appreciated.
April 15, 2018- Deadline for Abstract Submission
-April 30, 2018-
Deadline for Abstract Submission
-May 31, 2018-
Notification of Abstract Audit Result
-June 30, 2018-
Deadline for Early-bird Registration
© Copyright ICNCT18. All Rights Reserved.