|Instruction for Poster Presentation|
Instruction for Poster Presentation:
1. The poster must be displayed in English only. Please use adequate letter type and size to ensure good readability.
2. Poster title should be identical to the title of the accepted abstract.
3. Poster board is 100 cm wide and 250 cm high, please do not exceed this size.
4. (Poster Size：90 cm width and120 cmheight)
5. There are two poster sessions scheduled in program. The posters for the first session scheduled on Tuesday, October 30, should be mounted starting from the registration time and removed after the poster session ends. The posters for the second poster session scheduled on Thursday, November 1, should be mounted beginning from the Wednesday morning and removed by Friday, November 2.
6. Poster authors should be prepared to give a one minute “elevator pitch” of their poster. Poster session chairmen will select those who get this opportunity to present their poster through the loudspeaker system.
7. Uploading of the pdf-prints of the posters will be provided through a uploading service on the conference website for sharing with the conference participants.
8. Please note that abstract numbers will be announced on the official website. Please ensure that your poster is displayed on the correct poster board.
9. Mounting materials (adhesive tape) will be provided on each poster board.
10.Please note that accepted abstracts will only be allowed to publish if you are registered participants.
April 15, 2018- Deadline for Abstract Submission
-April 30, 2018-
Deadline for Abstract Submission
-May 31, 2018-
Notification of Abstract Audit Result
-June 30, 2018-
Deadline for Early-bird Registration
© Copyright ICNCT18. All Rights Reserved.