Online Registration Opens April 15, 2018
Deadline for Early-bird Registration June 30, 2018
Deadline for Regular Registration September 30, 2018
How to Register
● Only On-line registration will be made at the conference website. If On-line Registration is not available, please contact the ICNCT18 Secretariat.
● On-line registration will be available before September 30, 2018. Registration after the deadline will be processed on-site with Cash (NTD) only.
● Students are required to email a copy of their student ID to email@example.com after they have completed online registration, and to present their student ID at the registration desk.
● Registration fees paid by credit card will be converted into New Taiwan Dollars (NT$). The exchange rate is approximately NT$32 for US$1.
ISNCT Membership Policy for the 2018 Congress
● There is no set membership fee. An unaffiliated person becomes a Member of ISNCT by attending a biennial Congress, registering as a non-member and paying the non-member registration fee.
● Thereafter, that person retains membership status at any given time by having registered for at least one of the previous three Congresses and paying the applicable registration fee.
● If a Member subsequently does not register for three or more consecutive biennial Congresses their membership status would lapse, but they may rejoin at any time by once again registering for a Congress at the non-member fee rate.
● Our current membership consists of those who were registered for at least one of the three previous Congresses: ICNCT-15 in Tsukuba, Japan (2012), ICNCT-16 in Helsinki, Finland (2014) and ICNCT-17 in Columbia, USA (2016).
Letter of Invitation
Participants may request the invitation letter from the Conference Secretariat. The invitation is issued only for the purpose of entry visa application and is not a commitment from the ICNCT18 organizers to provide financial aid to any applicant or their accompanying persons. Expenses incurred are the personal responsibility of the applicant.
All cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing to the ICNCT18 Conference Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). For cancellations postmarked on or before July 31, 2018, 75% of the registration fee will be refunded. For cancellations on or after July 31, 2018, no fees will be refunded.
All refund will be processed after the conference has concluded.
Environmental Protection Policy
For energy conservation and environmental protection, participants are requested to bring their own cutleries and water bottle.
In order to reduce the environmental impact of the event, the event was introduced into the “Green MICE Guidelines” of the MEET TAIWAN Program of the Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs to implement energy conservation and carbon reduction and create a sustainable environment.
- July 10, 2018 -
Fairchild Award Application Starts
July 31, 2018 -
Deadline for Cancellation of Registration with 75% Refund
September 10, 2018 -
Deadline for Fairchild Award Application
September 30, 2018 -
Deadline for On-line Registration
© Copyright ICNCT18. All Rights Reserved.