International travelers entering into Taiwan for a temporary stay may be eligible for visa exemption or are eligible for eVisas. Please check below for eligibility and proceed with the procedure accordingly.
1. Countries/Regions Eligible for Visa-Exempt Entry
Note: Nationals from the above mentioned countries are permitted to stay for a duration of up to 90 days, except for Belize, Brunei , Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Malaysia, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore and Thailand whom can stay up to 30 days.
2. Countries/Regions Eligible for Authorization Certificate
A. Nationals of India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam, who also possess a valid visa or permanent resident certificate issued by U.S.A., Canada, Japan, U.K., Schengen Convention countries, Australia or New Zealand, are eligible for visa exemption and should apply for an “Authorization Certificate.”
B. Certificate can be completed at the website for “Advance Online Registration System for the Visitors of national from Five Southeast Asian Countries to Taiwan,”. Upon completion, print out the certificate to enter into Taiwan for immigration inspection.
3. Countries/Regions Eligible for eVisas
A. International travelers who have been invited to attend international conferences, sports events, trade fairs, or other activities in Taiwan are eligible for eVisas.
B. Nationals from the following 27 countries who meet the requirements are eligible for eVisas:
1. The validity of an eVisa is 3-months starting from the issued date. The maximum duration of stay in Taiwan is 30 days.
2. Application fee (NT$1,632, estimated US$50.00) is non-refundable. However, countries listed in the above chart marked with * and nationals of Chile, Malawi, South Africa are exempt from application fee.
3. Application can be completed at Upon completion, print out the eVisa to enter into Taiwan for immigration inspection.
5. Travelers with Hong Kong and Macao Residency can enter either apply for Entry Permit in advance or Landing visa after landing in Taiwan.
a. The validity of the Entry Permit is 3-months starting from the issued date. The permit allows for One entry with a maximum duration of stay in Taiwan for 30 days.
b. Online application for Entry Permit. Upon completion, print out the permit to enter into Taiwan for immigration inspection.
6. For Application & questions
* Person to receive invitation letter request is May Chien, she can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 15, 2018- Deadline for Abstract Submission
April 30, 2018- (Extend) Deadline for Abstract Submission -May 15, 2018- (Extend Again) Deadline for Abstract Submission
-May 31, 2018-
Notification of Abstract Review Result
-June 30, 2018-
Deadline for Early-bird Registration
© Copyright ICNCT18. All Rights Reserved.